Digital menuboard contribution in Pizza industry
Mar 1, 2014
10 reasons why digital menuboards are used in Pizzeria:
- The electronic display boards can be placed behind your cash counter or anywhere else in a pizzeria to allow customers to view food items, services, and prices with this fun and engaging new system.
- Digital menuboards helps in quickly changing menu items as and when needed.
- Changing prices is made so easy with digital menuboards. Its is now just a "5 minutes job" to change the price and show updated menuboards to the customers.
- Cuts operating and maintenence cost.
- Ability to promote "Daily Specials" without the cost of printing a menuboards.
- With digital menu boards installed, employees can easily make changes and updates to the menus with little training required.
- Simple deployment. Just a TV screen with USB port and Pendrive. Digital signage hardware(with CMS) is optional.
- Ability to put beautiful pictures, logos, menu items etc.
- Preparing offers on the fly. This will help in upselling of menu items.
- Saving time and money in reprinting menus. Modifications on menuboards are just a matter of a few mouse clicks. Statics revealed that installing digital menuboards enhanced profits of major Pizzeria by 23%.
A cloud based digital menuboard development application is here: DSMenu Join us and be part of latest technology trend on Pizza business.